Organic Cotton & Bamboo Kids 3 Piece Pyjamas Set with Thumbholes "Kameleon"
Three-piece pyjama set consisting of
- a grey short sleeve top with pocket, made of OEKO-TEX Standard 100 bamboo fabric
- pink long sleeve top with grey thumbhole cuffs
- full-length stirrup trousers of GOTS cotton
- Pyjamas for frequent travellers and those ready for any occasion, a set that grows with the child.
- Perfectly soft and warm.
- Comfort and style in one, produced in line with ethical and considerate fashion design.
- A practical and attractive gift.
- Round neckline
- Pocketed tops.
- Trousers with a large, convenient leg pocket.
Composition: short sleeve top 94% bamboo fabric 180 GSM, 6% elastane
Long sleeve top 94% GOTS organic cotton, 6% elastane, trousers 94% GOTS organic cotton, 6% elastane
The fabric may shrink up to 5% after washing.The pyjamas are suitable for those with allergies.
The cotton used in the production of Mikukids pyjamas does not irritate the skin or cause an allergic reaction, and is grown without chemicals that are harmful to human health or the planet.
Our pyjamas will last longer and keep their original cut even after many washing cycles.
We manufacture ethically. Manufactured in Poland. This 120 cm tall model is wearing pyjamas for a 5/6 year-old
Eco-friendly washing at 30°C is perfectly sufficient for our pyjamas - thanks to the low temperature, the pyjamas retain their colours for longer and Planet Earth is grateful.
- Machine wash at max. 40ºC and spin briefly
- Do not chlorinate / do not bleach
- Iron at max. temp. 150 degrees
- Do not dry-clean
- Tumble dry at low temperature
PACKAGING: set packed in a practical organic cotton bag and cardboard shipping box, we don't use plastic or colour catalogues, scan our QR code on the tag to find out more.