Our company ideology is sustainable fashion. We create clothes that are comfortable and stylish, and a pleasure to wear, while at the same time generating as little waste as possible and using ecological materials in the production process.
We use organic cotton and bamboo knitted fabric, which takes significantly less water to grow, and no pesticides, chemical fertilisers or crop protection chemicals.
Cotton is harvested by hand in the traditional way and the pickers have decent working conditions. No toxic dyes, chlorine bleach or toxic formaldehyde are used for dyeing.
Advantages and disadvantages of fabrics
Cotton is extremely popular in the textile industry and is the most frequently chosen material.
Advantages of organic cotton:
- antiallergenic, completely safe for the skin, even for babies
- soft and pleasant to the touch
- does not cause irritation
- more durable than regular cotton, better quality finish
- organic, as no chemicals or pesticides are used for growing and production
- safe for the skin as no chlorine bleaches or harmful dyes are used.
Disadvantages of organic cotton:
- lower availability of products on the market
- higher cotton price due to higher growing and production costs
GOTS organic cotton (Global Organic Textile Standard)
TheGOTS certificate covers all stages of production of natural fabric products from raw material to finished product, taking into account social and environmental issues.
When you buy a product with the GOTS logo, you can be sure that the products do not contain toxic chemicals that can penetrate into our skin. GOTS certification is used by leading textile and environmental organisations around the world.
Bamboo knitted fabric
This is increasingly popular on the children's clothing market thanks to its many advantageous properties.
Advantages of bamboo knitted fabric:
- antibacterial and fungicidal, odour resistant, pleasant to the touch
- gives the impression of a second skin, ideal for hypersensitive children
- It has thermoregulatory properties, thanks to which the body does not overheat nor get cold during the night, and the comfort of sleep is high.
- hygroscopic, absorbs very large amounts of moisture
- antistatic, does not absorb dust, does not pick up static
- It is light and takes up little space in a suitcase.
- no need to use softeners for washing and rinsing as it is silky soft, a tribute to the environment.
Disadvantages of bamboo knitted fabric:
- pills more readily than cotton
- is not resistant to high temperature washes (max 40 degrees C)
When buying bamboo clothing, pay attention to the percentage of bamboo fabric in the product, the higher it is the better.
It is equally important that it is certified. The OEKO-TEX 100 Standard certificate guarantees excellent quality without substances harmful to health and the environment - formaldehydes, chlorophenols, pesticides and artificial allergenic dyes.
The OEKO-Tex 100 Standard certificate guarantees safety for your child and for our environment.